Tuesday, June 16, 2009

David Letterman's Apologies to The Palins

So. David Letterman has apologized for a second time to Sarah Palin and her two daughters for his joke in which he claimed that Yankees baseball player Alex Rodriguez impregnated Palin's underage daughter while she was watching the game.

I'm not going to get into the discussion about whether or not he meant it, whether of not he should apologize, or if the incident is enough to force Letterman to resign from his talk show, "Late Night" on CBS.

But in true Letterman style, I'll give you the top ten reasons why I think he should resign from his spot as a talk show host:

10. He's dull.
9. He's boring.
8. He's narcissistic.
7. He should make way for someone with fresh material.
6. I miss Johnny Carson
5. Is Arsenio Hall still available?
4. I don't think he understands why people found the joke offensive.
3. The Palin joke was simply in bad taste.
2. He isn't funny.

And the number one reason I think Letterman should resign: He isn't entertaining.

No comments: